The Pirate Tribunal offers arbitration according to Art. 353 ff. CPC for the associated organizations. The legal basis is the arbitration clause in the bylaws of the respective associated organization.
- Art. 8 in the bylaws of the Pirate Party Switzerland
- Art. 9 in the bylaws of the Pirate without Borders
The Pirate Tribunal forms an arbitration body from the repsective division to decide the following cases:
- Disputes amongst members
- Disputes concerning membership
- Disputes concering institutions
- Disputes concering bylaws
Furthermore it decides about regulatory measures
- if a member's rights are unlawfully violated by another member;
- if a member, contrary to his or her duty, causes damage to the goals or positions of the organization.